Are You Reaching the End of Your Vehicle Lease? Learn About Vehicle Return Options for drivers in Concord, Walnut Creek, San Francisco, the Bay Area, and Vallejo, California.
Did You Know:
Even if your lease isn't over, you may still be able to get that new Honda
you've had your eye on. As your lease starts to expire, you should begin considering your options. You can either return your leased vehicle and turn in the keys, buy it, or trade it in for a brand new Honda or quality used car. At Poway Honda, our experienced sales associates and finance specialists will be more than happy to answer your questions and help you determine which option is right for you. Contact us for more details.
Lease Purchase Options:
If you can't imagine life without your Honda car, truck, or SUV, why not buy it? Our finance specialists can help you purchase your current vehicle at a payment that fits your budget. Whether you need a short-term loan or a low-interest rate, Concord Honda has you covered. We don't settle for anything less than full customer satisfaction.
Returning Your Leased Vehicle:
Complete the free inspection AND keep a copy of the report for your records.
- You will receive a phone call from our finance company's authorized vehicle lease inspection firm asking to schedule an appointment to look at your car.
- This will determine if there's any interior or exterior damage, and also what you'll be responsible for when you turn in your car.
Return your vehicle to Poway Honda and complete the Federal Odometer Statement.
- Call to schedule an appointment.
- Return your leased car or truck on or before the contract maturity date to avoid incurring additional fees. A lease return specialist at Concord Honda will complete the Federal Odometer Statement indicating the vehicle's ending mileage. You and the lease return specialist must sign and date the document.
- Be aware that upon returning your leased vehicle, you may be given a disposition fee, if outlined in your contract.
Please remember you are fully responsible for your lease until all the steps described above have been completed, and the vehicle has been returned to Concord Honda. Once those actions have been taken, you will receive an "End of Term Obligation" letter outlining any outstanding charges to satisfy your lease obligation.
Please fill out the form below, and our lease return specialists will contact you shortly. To see where you stand, fill out a finance application, and apply for a new Honda now.