| ||Certified Pre-Owned Honda has built its reputation on styling, performance, safety and value, and Honda has received a number of accolades that reinforce this reputation. So you can be confident that your Certified Pre-Owned Honda will retain great value for years to come. |
Why should you choose a Certified Pre-Owned Honda?
Every Honda is a product of innovative engineering and quality manufacturing. And only well-maintained Honda models that are less than six years old or have a maximum of 80,000 miles are eligible for certification. The certification process includes:
- An exhaustive 150-point mechanical and appearance inspection, performed by the dealer, to ensure that each vehicle meets Certified Pre-Owned Honda standards.
- Only vehicles that have been released within the last six years or have up to 80,000 miles are eligible for certification.
- Honda-trained technicians scrutinize all major vehicle systems, including brakes, engine, drivetrain, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust system and vehicle interior and exterior.
- Dealer technicians recondition any component that does not meet our standards, or replace it with Genuine Honda parts
- Up-to-date scheduled maintenance services
Honda dealers run a CARFAX Vehicle History Report at no cost to you to assure that your Certified Pre-Owned Honda does not contain any DMV-reported incidents such as salvage, fire, flood damage, odometer problems or lemon history. A copy of each car's CARFAX Vehicle History Report will be kept at the Honda dealership and will be available for you to see. Or you can always get a free Vehicle History Report online. Begin your vehicle history search here, and then view important details about the vehicle, including your free CARFAX Vehicle History Report
Warranty Thanks to one of the most extensive used-car warranties in the business, every Certified Pre-Owned Honda comes with peace of mind.
WHAT IS COVERED
It covers major engine and transmission components, except for standard maintenance items, body glass and interior.
Honda will repair or replace any covered part that is defective in material or workmanship under normal use. There is a $0 deductible, and the following major systems/components are covered:
Covered for 7 years or 100,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the vehicle's original in-service date.
- Drive System
Covered for 12 months or 12,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the original warranty expiration date or, if the original warranty has expired, from the Certified Pre-Owned Honda purchase date.
- Air Conditioning
- Heating and Cooling
- Fuel System
- Audio Repairs (Honda audio systems only)
*Body corrosion and some emissions components and seat belts are covered longer. See your vehicle's original warranty information booklets for specific items.
?If the new-car limited warranty has already expired upon delivery, the 12-month/12,000-mile coverage starts on the day you buy or lease the car.